Sunday 15 May 2011

My e-mails to different practitioners in the industry.

I have sent the following e-mail and attached PDF portfolio to Alain Verster, Victo Ngai and Kaatje Vermeire. I have also sent e-mails to two designer/illustrators, Gemma Daley, Head of Creative Services & Communications at Clinical Solutions, and Elizabeth Eagle-Simbeye, Senior Digital Designer, Vividlime, and 5Ten Design, asking for their feedback on my portfolio.


I am a student at Stockport College, studying for a degree in Illustration, and I am hopefully about to graduate soon. I would be very grateful for any feedback you might be able to give me on my attached pdf portfolio. Any comments or advice you have to give me on how I could improve my portfolio would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Janet Kershaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment